Monday, December 14, 2009

My sorrows beyond the Seas...

Look out at the Sea and I try to feel it,
But it's not the Sea that I feel is it,
It is but your soul,
Trapped in the sorrows of the Seas,
Trapped, trapped, trapped,
In a Sea of confusion, surrounded me with question marks,
In a Sea of remorse, surrounded me with memories,
In a Sea of worthless thoughts, surrounded me with dark clouds,
In a Sea of poetic rythm, surrounded me with floating words,
It never is but a Sea,
I walk along the beach,
Cry and pray to God in front of the waves,
All I can see is but the sorrows of the Sea,
Alone, alone, alone,
Alone I sit,
Alone I cry,
Alone is but the sea,
Alone my soul alone my shadow,
It is the sorrows of the Sea,
I cry,
Cry to the sorrows of the Sea,
I am alone,
I am alone and only I and Me know,
And the sorrows of the Sea...

My nightmare of Sea,
My dreams and wishes rocking back and forth to form the waves,
This Sea that changes its color from deep dark blue to a light azure,
Change within also my color,
My great sky towers above everything,
My sky of miracles,
The sky that is as enchanted as my wonderful Sea,
It's too along with the sea changes shade,
As from white to black to blue,
From a sunset red to a dark violet,
From a mellow scarlet to a fiery orange
This seascape portrays beauty but not for my imaginary...

The clouds roll in on me so heavily,
I feel the rains presence as I listen to the roaring Sea,
That blue Sea that takes you in and washes you away,
To somewhere you may or may not want to stay,
That blue Sea that I look in for answers,
That blue Sea that questions my questions,
Or gives me an answer only with question backwards,
That blue sea that leaves your thoughts within its deep blue content,
That feeling it gives leaving you absent of what could happen as that blue Sea waves,
Washing away the thoughts and emotiond you felt,
Yes I'm talking hurt and pain,
That blue Sea that your secrets swim within,
That blue Sea you floated in continuously again and again,
That blue Sea, that blue sea
That blue Sea is reality...

Beyond the Sea,
My heart is gone, far, far from me,
And ever on its track will flee,
My thoughts and dreams are beyond the Sea,
The swallow wanders fast and free,
Chirping happily with freedom,
I, too, would fly beyond the Sea,
But here for me it may not be,
My heart is gone beyond the Sea...

0 tindakbalas dari peminat:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen FB Admin Kat Sini

Followers