Monday, December 7, 2009

The dark cloud...

How to hide my sadness?
The place where I lost you,
The shine of your eyes turn into dark,
I already cannot catch up the shine...

The sky which has long not been sunny still keeps your smile as before,
Even with my eyes closed I still can imagine your smile,
At that time my tears came out,
Because I already lost the real one...

If I can't imagine anymore a smile of yours,
Will I be able to forget all about you?
Your voice is so near yet I can't hold you,
The sun will still spin without the earth,
I can still walk by myself without a reason...

When you’re not here,
It’s so hard for me to bear,
Whenever I don’t have you to think about, I am so troubled,
whenever I want to laugh, you'll make me cry,
Whenever I miss you, I'll break down like this eventhough I try forget...

The white phone is always by my side,
I always keep watching on it,
I am waiting and keep waiting,
But there is no call from you...

I remembered it all my memory with you,
When I see those all memories with you, they seem so small,
You're far away in a place that I can't reach,
Will I ever get to meet you again?

Love, fate and even destiny,
All lose meaning with the word goodbye,
Eventhough you have to left me alone,
I'll still love you and I'll keep you as my sweet memories...

When time goes by,
Will this heart change too like autumn, winter, summer and spring that always change?
Will all the memories of you drift away in the sea?
Memories of you now keep Climbing deep into my heart,
Keep climbing and made me feel so pain...

The dark cloud places a piece of shadow in my heart,
Will time that keeps running also leaves a silhouette to covered the tenderness in the past?
If so, then i hope it'll covered also a sadness that doesn't go away...

0 tindakbalas dari peminat:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen FB Admin Kat Sini

Followers