Monday, December 21, 2009

The blissful rainy day...




When the rain starts to fall,
I try to hear the rhythm of rain drops to the earth,
I walk out and stand outside within the rain,
As blood flows through my veins,
I try gaze at the sky,
I start to cry,
No one knows that I cry...

A litre tears by me maybe can't compare to the rain,
The tears I cry maybe just like rains drops dripping from the leaves,
But every drop of my tears,
Make my wound heart feel very pain,
Regretfully,
Regretfully I'm like this...

I'm starting to love the rain,
It makes me very calm,
I hope that the rain will wash away my pain,
And give me a smiling rainbow for my coming days...

All my time with you,
The times we laughed together,
The promises we made to each other,
I’ll remember them forever as a replacement of you,
Hopefully it'll give me a strength to continue my breathing without you...

I won't cry for you anymore,
I hate that you left without a word,
Even if ten years or a hundred years pass,
Or if a thousand years pass I can't erase this sadness,
I won't cry it for now and forever,
The truth is I want to forget all of this sadness,
And start a new journey with happiness in my hands...

My kumakuma,
Even if you'll not come back
Even if you're not by my side anymore,
Even if we've no chance to seeing the sea together anymore,
Your love will buried in my heart forever...

This is not a poem. This is just my feeling after 26 days she's gone. I really miss her so much...

0 tindakbalas dari peminat:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen FB Admin Kat Sini

Followers